Monday, August 27, 2007

Can you spread/get the herpes 2 virus from using the same bathtub, toilets and so on???

Someone told me that the virus can be spread among other people living in the same home, using the same bathtub & toliet.
Answer:
No.
STDs (including genital herpes) are almost ALWAYS spread by sex or some sort of sexual contact. They can NOT be spread by using a toilet seat after someone. If STDs were able to spread by toilet seats, A LOT more people would have STDs out there!

I have had genital herpes and HPV for over 6 years now. I lived with my parents and brothers most of those 6 years (I contracted both viruses when I was 17). NONE of my family members ever got herpes or HPV from me by using something after me like the toilet or shower. I've also had several other family members and boyfriends (now ex's) use the bathroom after me and NONE of them ever contracted either virus. They are just not spread that way.

Crabs, or pubic lice, may be transmitted an infested toilet seat. However, lice cannot survive away from the human body for longer than 24 hours. So contracting pubic lice from a toilet seat is possible, but it's unlikely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm from the UK and I was once a Vaginal Cancer patient and pubic Lice.
Until one day I watched Dr Itua Herbal Remedy on TV Channel on how he uses Herbal medicines to cure all kinds of disease, I was very inst rested on his herbal remedy because I was very sick at that moment and I was diagnosed with Brain Tumor and Vaginal Cancer. I took the risk to take his treatment after watching his documentary.
I contacted him on Email and explained my situation to him, he kindly told me how it works and also how I can purchase his herbal product.
A week later the herbal medicines were shipped to me through courier service, I drank his herbal medicines for three weeks and I was healed, cured from Brain Tumor/Vaginal Cancer.
It was so marvelous that even my friends with Breast/Prostate Cancer also contacted Dr Itua for herbal products and they are all cured as well with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines, I do not know how many Sick people are here today or who have not yet read this. I pray god should let you see this to know there is wellness for you. He guaranties me that he can cure the listed diseases below______Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,
Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Tumor,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer ,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Wart Removal,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progres Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
or visit his website for more of Dr Itua works, www.drituaherbalcenter.com