Thursday, August 9, 2007

Cold Sore Treatment - Grandmas Breakthrough Treatment Leaves Experts Clueless

About 50% to 80% of the American population carries the herpes simplex 1 virus. That is easily more than 100 million Americans that have suffered from unsightly red and painful cold sores at least once in their entire lifetime. Sad to say, even though medical research funds in the tune of millions have been poured into researching and finding a permanent cure for the herpes virus, it has been thus far a wild goose chase...read more

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Wonderful Viewers Join me give thanks to Dr Sunshine for his Divine help on my life. 3 years ago i was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, and ever since i have been looking for a remedy on how to eradicate my disease. so i went in search for a cure and behold i came in contact with my famous Dr Sunshine who has cured people of their Genital Herpes, i was so glad that finally i can be cured from this disturbing disease and so i contacted his email adrress: dr.sunshineherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp +2349051208634 and when i did email him he wrote to me and give me a brief instruction on how to get my medicine prepared and so he did he prepare my medicine and sent to me to receive and told me that in 2 weeks i will see his great work.i beckoned on his words and so he did.i received my medicine and i used it in 2 weeks and i was totally cured. contact him today and be cured. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness disease, HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HIV&AIDS, PENIS ENLARGEMENT,ASTHMA.