Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What is Oral & Genital Herpes?

There are two types of herpes infections, oral herpes and genital herpes; both are contagious. The most insidious fact about herpes is that it can be an invisible virus;?it is possible for a person to have and to spread either type of herpes virus and not even know that he or she has herpes.
There is no known cure for either type of herpes; it is permanent, but not always active. A person with oral herpes or genital herpes may have one or several outbreaks in his or her life...read more

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great thanks to him Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from HSV 1 AND 2 for the past 3 years now; I have spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospital shave been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobbynot until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw A testimony on how DR.ONAKENA helped someone to cure HERPES , quickly I copied his email which is (DR.ONAKENAHERBALCENTER@GMAIL.com) just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure tome, which he did, then after using the herbal medication for three weeks, he asked me to go for medical check up which i did and I was free from the HSV 1 AND2 , he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return.if you are having a similar problem just email him on (DR.ONAKENAHERBALCENTER@GMAIL.COM) You are the next person to get cured.
you can email through this email to confirm anything about him
(adeline.isla@gmail.com)
my name adeline isla