Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Have Herpes and I Am Not Ashamed to Admit That

I contracted herpes over seven years ago and, as many others, I struggled with the emotional issues, the sense of betrayal, and the depression that often accompanies being diagnosed with this incurable virus. Initially I was completely unaware of online support forums, but when I did discover them after two years of struggling on my own, they literally changed my life.

I gradually progressed from ‘lurking’ on the forums (reading messages only), to posting occasionally, to actively posting supportive messages and participating fully in the forums. With time I set up a local group and created a website. From the stories and feedback on the forums, it was obvious that there were many needs and wants currently not capable of being met by the existing online forums...read more

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Hello everyone i am dr,aikobaya the powerful herbal cure, what problem are you facing today that want to make you kill yourself ? Do you know there is a solution to any problem know matter how it look like. i am here to help you overcome what so ever any problem may be either

Bipolar
Cancer
Hiv
Herpes
Pregnancy
Melanoma and many other diseases .

Contact me today so that i can help you put an end to that situation no matter how it look like direct email aikobaya24hourslovespell@hotmail.com or +2349032730545